Wednesday, February 9, 2011

10km before breakfast

Yes I had a rostered day off work today so I went for a morning run. I did sleep in and started my run about 8.30am - had a couple of glasses of water and some yogurt first.
I was out for 67 min in total - it was my Moonee Ponds Creek run which means I have to cross some major roads, plus there is a steep hill which I have to walk down - so the time seems slow, but it was a good run. Knees and ankles are fine, and I had plenty of energy. A nice cool morning.

On Monday night I did my exercises which include push ups and crunches and other exercises to strengthen my core and glutes and help my running. Takes me about an hour all up including stretching.

Exercises again tomorrow night and a short run on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment