A good week for running - 5km on each of Wednesday and Friday nights - normal time 32min, and no problems, no aches, breathing good.
This morning I ran my Moonee Ponds creek 9km in 58mins with no issues at all. A beautiful Autumn morning - cool, cloudy, with sun breaking through at times - lovely.
So I have no physical issues at the moment, which is great, but running is a bit of a chore. Luckily I am in a routine so I dont have to think too much about it - just do it!
Same with my exercise routine, a chore, but I automatically do it straight after work a couple of times a week - Monday and Thursday this week.
And I certainly feel good once I've done my run/exercises, and feel sluggish if I have skipped them so that is motivation enough to keep going. That, plus loving food; if I run I can eat what I want - within reason.
Normal routine this week and the Run for the Kids next Sunday.
No comments:
Post a Comment