Sunday, March 20, 2011

not a good idea...

Not a good idea to have pizza and wine and chocolate biscuits the night before a longer run. Managed a reasonable time anyway, but I was very tired afterwards and had to have a nana nap this afternoon.

I did four laps of Princes Park that's 12.7km in 81 minutes, not bad. Started at about 8.30am, sunny but cool. Lots of people out walking and running. The splits were:
18:48
22:14 (included a toilet break of approx 2 min)
20:16
19:47

That made a total of 32km for the week - the most I have run in quite some time. As well as the run on Monday, I did 5km on each of Wednesday and Friday, times were 32 & 31 minutes.

Exercised on Tuesday and Thursday and went for a long walk yesterday. So a very good week. Except on the food front - some improvement required there!

No unusual aches or pains - feeling good!

No comments:

Post a Comment